Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Eyes of the Night: Naked 3 by Urban Decay



I have been obsessed with the Naked 3 palette (and using it exclusively) since I bought it at the UD Launch a couple of weeks ago - it is so easy to create so many different eye looks with this beauty; there's a few darker shades which are great for night-time, but there's also so many shades which make this the perfect palette for work. 

I wore this look out to dinner the other night with a friend (hence, no lipstick) so I went a bit darker with some of the colours. 



I used Nooner and Factory in the outer V, and Darkside in the crease and under my waterline. All over lid colour was Buzz, with a bit of Limit and Strange blended in the inner corner. 

I used Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in Inked in Pink as a base - this is the perfect colour-match for the Naked 3, however it does make blending a little difficult. 




I am still loving the Hourglass Ambient palettes; for this look I used Incandescent Electra (middle) from the blush palette, and Dim Light (left) as an all-over finishing powder from the lighting palette. 
I am really loving the way the Make-Up Store's Microshadow in Meteor looks as a highlight; it creates such a pretty sheen without any glitter. 




 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig