Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New In: Urban Decay!



 

Urban Decay finally graced Aussie shores last week, when it launched at Mecca Maxima nation-wide. I wasn't keen enough to line up and be the first to get through the door, but I did wander down during my lunch break and picked up two products I have wanted for years, but not bothered to get due to ridiculous exchange rates and long shipping times.

 

I don't think the Naked 3 needs any introductions. 
I went with 3 over 2 - I already own 1, and 2 was a bit too similar to what I already own in my collection. 3 though... 3 has shades that are unlike anything that I own - beautiful, rosey-toned neutral shades.This palette will be perfect for work eyes, and I will be able to mix and match it with other eyeshadow shades that I already own. 

I also picked up the Primer Potion in Eden; I have veins that show through my eyelids so I thought it would be a good idea to go with the primer that has a bit of concealer mixed in. The first time I used it though, it came out all separated. Is this normal? Looks like I'll have to remember to shake well before using.

 

 

 Did you pick up anything in the Urban Decay launch? There are so many more products that I want!


 photo signature_edited-1_zpsas0u1ptz.png

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig