Tuesday, September 7, 2010

nomnomnomnom

Boyfriend was over last night, and he mentioned how he was going to go home and make cookies. I asked if he wanted to stay at mine and make them so when I got home from uni my house would smell like cookies. I was only joking, but he said yes!

When I got home, he was still changing my lightbulbs (I know! What an amazing man). I helped him re-arrange the furniture back and then we started baking.

We made two types of cookies - ginger butternut snaps and choc chip cookies.
This is the batter for the ginger ones...


And when they came out of the oven.
We seriously made so many it was insane.
The two oven trays were on constant rotation for almost two hours!


These were the choc chip ones. They're soooo sugary. They weren't as pretty as the ginger ones.

For dinner, my flatmate Mary had this vegetarian rolls in the fridge. They were AMAZING. I've asked her to ask her dad to pretty please give me the recipe or at least let me know what was in them.
So we had them with salad!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig