Saturday, September 25, 2010

What I Wore...

This post is a little late, and I apologise, I've just been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything even remotely fun.

So, this is what I wore to dinner for J.F's birthday dinner last Tuesday night:


I finally got a chance to wear my new pink 50's dress!
It was a little chilly outside so I wore my red jacket and black stockings.
I didn't take a picture of my shoes, but I wore black tough-bikey kind of boots.

(please excuse all the clothes on my wall in the background of the second picture...I am yet to have a wardrobe)

This is the bag I wore - J.F made it for me for my 18th. It's the hardcopy cover of Catcher in the Rye (one of my fav books ever), and in the inside he sewed some tartan lining and added a zipper.
Best present ever.
I'm still amazed he made it, everytime I look at it I'm just in awe.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig