Saturday, September 25, 2010

What's in My Bag...

I LOVE reading when people post these, so I thought I'd make one.
You will now understand why I constantly whinge of back pain.


So I laid it all out, nice and neat so you get the full extent of it.
By the way, this isn't even when I'm just going to uni. This is my bag most days. Textbooks and all.


This is my bag. My sister picked it out for me for my 18th birthday. It's HUGE. But I love it because it doesn't look all big and bulky even when it has all my crap in it. I don't even know how that's physically possible without magic. But it kind of reminds me of Hermione's bag in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows that she carries EVERYTHING around in but it's like a small bag...


Textbook, exercise book, pencil case, diary and planner (which is hiding away on the left, all black and mysterious).
I seriously carry my textbooks almost everywhere I go. With the amount of reading I have to get done each week for uni, it would be impossible if I didn't use every second spent travelling on public transport reading, and making notes etc. IMPOSSIBLE.
The 'hope' diary I recently bought from Sportsgirl in support of the Butterfly Foundation. I use it to write whatever's happening that day, whatever's making me happy / stressed / sad etc, just to get it all off my mind.
And the black Kikki.K day planner was given to me for Christmas by J.F. (he knows me so well). I should have taken photos of some of the pages, to show you how much I actually use it - could NOT live without it.



Mimco wallet with mints, snacks, paw-paw cream, deodorant, nurofen and bobby pins. Pretty self-explanatory. I have asthma so I need to carry my ventolin every with me. Attractive, huh? I don't carry my phone in that little purse, it's just positioned there coz it looked nice. Best phone ever. I use all the cool features, like Microsoft office, and the calendar and everything almost every day.


Wallet, keys, sunglasses. Obviously where I store my money, how I get into my house and to shield my eyes from the sun. I don't usually carry nailpolish around with me, but I'd just bought the green one, and I had the red one because I was staying at J.F's and was going to work the next day, needed it to touch up.


I love keychains - every one I carry has some sort of meaning. The little Mr. Incredible was given to me by my little brother before my debating grand final in year 10 for 'Good Luck' (nawww). The little sandal was given to me by an old friend when she went to Darwin for a national swimming competition. The crest is my high school's logo. We were given them when we graduated. There's also a bottle opener but you can't really see it. It was given to me when I refereed the State Titles in Dubbo in year 11. And the other's just a tag to show my membership to my uni's Law Student's Society.

FASCINATING
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig