Saturday, September 4, 2010

shoes and spots and ebay purchases.

I thought I'd share some photos of my new favourite shoes.
I wore this to have dinner with my mum last Sunday, I just haven't had a chance to do anything since then because law is killing me at the moment.



I LOVE THEM!
I haven't actually been able to take them off since!

AND! Something else really exciting!
When I got to work on Thursday I noticed my packaged from ebay had arrived the day before and was sitting on my desk waiting for me!
Inside was this gorgeous pink knitted cardigan:




I'm kind of sad it's the end of winter actually, because it means it won't get much wear until next year! So for that reason, I'm a little glad it's been miserable weather the last few days.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig