Friday, April 29, 2011

Internet Parcels

Here is what has been delivered to me in the last few weeks:

 New makeup!
1. Loreal Mineral Eyeshadow
2 & 3 - Loreal Compact Unfallible Lipstick
4. Loreal Glamshine
5. Maybelline Express Finish in Raging Rubies.

Not really a fan of this nailpolish. This is one day after putting it on, and as you can see it's already chipping. It does dry really quickly, but not smoothly so it feels sort of bumpy and gross.
I don't think I'd buy Maybelline nailpolish again.
I love that this comes in a little compact...it fits so easily into my Mimco pouch. I also really like that it has the mirror on the side, because that's always good for checking if it's fading. 
So you put on the colour first, wait for it to dry then put on the moisturiser. The colour lasts for hours, but you do have to re-moisturise quite often, because otherwise your lips really dry out. 

Also, my new shoesies were delivered on Wednesday!!
I bought them for $20, down from $120! Yay for bargain hunting! They're SO comfortable, can be casual or can smarten up an outfit.
I'm sad actually that it's winter and they probably won't get much wear for a while :(

I also have some more exciting purchases to show you soon! Keep reading and I'll update in the next few days!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig