Friday, April 29, 2011

New Games!

These were all recently on sale at JBHIFI, and J, being the amazing boyfriend that he is, picked them up for me:

I have already played (and beaten!) these game on ps2, but these are on ps3! It is fun playing old games - very nostalgic!

 The sequel to Assassins Creed 2! I had just finished it when J bought me this, and it's great because this picks up EXACTLY where the last one finished, so yay! I love that it's got the beautiful cities of Italy and a bit of Italian thrown into the dialogue - makes me feel cultured. And I love that it's based partly on historical events.
Although, when I was studying Machiavelli's The Prince in politics, it was veryyyy tempting to keep playing this! (Machiavelli also makes an appearance in the game!)
And Battttyman! I have not yet played this one yet, because everything has been so hectic, but I'm excited to. It has had very good reviews.

Such a shame I'm not on holidays at the moment!!!!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig