Sunday, April 17, 2011

Advice Needed...


I am in love with this skirt. 
But, I need your advice on whether it looks good on me. 
I'm not sure if I like how wide it makes my hips look. 
Because there is a lot of pleats, it does "poof" out a bit, and with my already-wide frame, I don't reallllly want to accentuate that. Thoughts?



Also, thought I'd share this picture;
I took it last Sunday morning while walking to my refereeing game! How cute is the Sydney skyline!!

I also bought this: 

Chinese Vogue!! It is so much thicker than the Vogues we get here, and I feel a little ripped off paying the same price for less. Of course I can't read any of the articles, but I flick through and I can recognise certain characters, which excites me. 
I'm going to use this magazine as motivation when I'm feeling down on my mandarin study - one day I will be able to read this!!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig