Friday, April 8, 2011

Yay for Spending.

I really need to get a budget together. 
Do you budget? Do you go by month, fortnight or week?
I'm finding it a bit difficult to start ... I think because that means I will be properly accountable for my money. 
oh well.

Here are today's purchases. These are all necessary though, now that soccer season is back. Refereeing is hard work!

 Hemp foot protector from body shop. I haven't tried it yet, will try it tonight. The lovellllllly store assistant highly recommended it, she said this was the best one they had. at $28 it better be.

 I also got a sample of the peppermint foot soak. Yay for samples!



 New ref boots!
My old ones, also Oasics, were getting old, and were a bit narrow for my foot. Which resulted in my poor big toe being all cramped up, and blisters attacking me left, right and centre.
Hopefully that should be fixed with these new shoes! They have gel in the sole and near the toe, which I assume is a good thing, to help with suspension or something. The treads are also not just in a straight row, which is meant to help with the "jolting" that comes with refereeing.
Surprisingly, they weren't too expensive. Only $160 I think, from the Athlete's Foot.
A guy at InSport was trying to sell me $200 shoes! I don't think so!


Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzer in 'berry splash'. This was an impulse buy. I was buying bandaids (because I skinned my knee :( ) and I thought the checkout lady might be annoyed if I bought $3 bandaids off my card. So at least this looked a bit more substantial.
It smells really pretty and is FANTASTIC at moisturising my lips.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig