Monday, April 4, 2011

Leather and Denim

The weather is getting cooler! 
Which I'm super happy about because it means snuggly days drinking lots of tea and coffee next to the heater in warm snuggly clothes are almost upon us!
It also means I've had a chance to wear my new red leather jacket, and photograph it and show it to you!!
I'm actually in love with this piece of clothing. Watch out J!


 


  • Wrangler leather (yes, real!) jacket in red
  • LEE jeans
  • Cotton on 3/4 length skivvy
  • JAG leather bag. 

 
Fingers: Right index finger - Tree of Life ring my friend Megan gave me for my 16th!
Left middle finger - A&R ring -  present I bought myself!


This is what I wore to uni on Friday, and out to dinner for my mum's farewell dinner at work that night. 
I was so hungry, that when the food came out I just ravaged it and forgot to take photos! Sorry!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig