Saturday, April 9, 2011

Verdict: Body Shop's Hemp Foot Protector

I put this on last night, before I went to bed.
It wasn't heavy or sticky like moisturiser can be and my feet felt like they could still breathe. Good Sign.
Woke up this morning and my feet are a lot less calloused and dry.
Personally I think it works better than a pumice stone.
It doesn't smell all pretty and fantastic...but you're putting it on your feet so I don't really think that matters. I would feel weird putting like strawberry scented foot rub on anyway. That's not to say it smells bad, it is still pleasant. The smell doesn't linger or anything either.

This is only after one day. I'm excited for how nice my feet are going to be when I continue to use this.
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig