Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Week in Pictures #5

 

Oh Hello there!
Time for my week in pictures update!

Finally nailed that pesky handstand! I can still only do it facing away from the pole though...one day I'll get over my fear and be able to do it facing the pole too.

 
Snuggling up to these cuties is literally the highlight of my day. 
Rommy is adorable - and loves pillows. and the crooks of arms to sleep on. 




Caffeine overload! Had a presentation to do for my history class this week, so watching Hitler documentaries at the coffee shop was the way to go. 
(no you're weird)

 
Intense physio sessions for right shoulder injury. I have such a love/hate relationship with physiotherapy. It's so painful, but feels so good at the same time?


And if you follow me on twitter, you would already know this - but I went a bit crazy and died the ends of my hair bright colours. There's pink, red and purple (which you can kinda see a bit better in the right picture). I'm kind of in love with it (even though my parents hated it) and am scared to wash my hair because I don't want it to fade.

Apologies about the gross bleach-stained Muse shirt as well... meh.


Have you ever done anything crazy with your hair? Ever achieved something you thought would be impossible? Let me know below!
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig