Thursday, February 7, 2013

6 Products I Could Not Live Without!

 

Today I'm sharing with you the 6 products I could not live without. I'm not entirely up to date with the premise of this tag, but I interpreted it as 'if I could only choose 6 products to use for the rest of whenever / if I could only take 6 products with me what would they be?' 

I thought pretty hard about this one, and obviously wanted products that are good quality, that don't need me to work too hard for them, and that are staples in my collection.

 

So I went with:
Eyeshadow: my Urban Decay Naked palette
Face: my Inglot blush palette (I have a full review of this with swatches coming up next week so stay tuned for that!) and a concealer (I have the Maybelline concealer in their FitMe range photographed for demonstration purposes)
Tools: Real Techniques stippling brush
Mascara: The Falsies Flared Volum' Express
Lips: a red lippie. I chose Loreal's Ravishing Red as I love the colour payoff and creamy texture of this one.



Check out the video below for more information about each of the products!



What 6 products could you not live without?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig