Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nails of the Week - Valentines' Themed!

This morning I had a meeting for work, and we were told the theme was 'Valentines'. Like I need an excuse to paint my nails red!

This is a new colour to my collection and whilst it's a deeper red than I'd usually go for I think it's quite sophisticated. For the accent nail I'm wearing a glitter top coat to add some sparkle. Lots of people propose on Valentines so let's just say this is like the bling bling of a diamond ring.


These colours are:
- Base colour: O.P.I - Kennelbunk-Port
- Accent nail: Australis - Nail Glitter Top Coat in Shimmy Shake.


Do you normally celebrate Valentine's Day or ignore it? We tend to ignore it, but I'm a sucker for themed work events.

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig