Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Her Fashion Box: November


Yesterday was pretty awful. I won't go into the details, but I was feeling sad, could not wait to leave work and was fighting tears the whole walk home. So, getting home to find my November Her Fashion Box had finally arrived was a small, but significant improvement to my evening.

The box was running a bit late this month (which it has every month since I've signed up), but I did not even mind because I received a few emails from Her Fashion Box letting me know why it was late. Customer service is something I really, really value as a consumer and HFB are fantastic at it.

Okay, so onto what was inside...


November's box was full of goodies, and I felt absolutely spoilt going through it all! 


My favourite thing in the box was this necklace. I absolutely adore lace, and the classic black will be a great way to prety up a crisp white shirt for Summer. This is the "Nightfall" necklace, RRP at $14.95



I also love the Aztec-print head scarf (RRP $9.95) and can not wait to give it a go. I think this will be good for adding a bit of colour to my work outfits (which are completely black). After my bad day yesterday I chose to play a little "show-and-tell" with J, and showed him everything I received in the box. So I'll be including some of his comments in here because they're hilarious in a boys-know-nothing-about-fashion kind of way. J thinks the Aztec print looks more like a print from some old, over-washed 60s leggings. 

There was also a little ring that had a pair of sunglasses on them - little bit cute for Summer. 


On the left we have a studded faux-leather bracelet wrap (RRP $19.95). I really like this, and it fits perfectly, but tbh I'm not that keen on the white colour. Maybe it will grow on me. J thought this was a cat collar. Honestly. He wasn't even joking. 

On the right is the 'Sam Sparro bangle pack (RRP $14.95). I like that there's a nice mix of black and gold bangles. J's thoughts? "They're like giant rings for your wrists!" 


I love gel eyeliner and am looking forward to trying out the ModelCo gel eyeliner (RRP $26). I have never tried ModelCo, and haven't really heard too many great things about the brand but I think the gel eyeliner seems pretty good on first testing. The inbuilt brush is too long and not dense enough for my liking, but with a steady hand it would work fine if you were in a pinch. I'm looking forward to testing it out more thoroughly.

I also received a 45mL of Urban Rituelle's Soothing Body Balm (J says "As opposed to all those irritating body balms...") in Coconut and honey (RRP $6.50 for 45mL). This smells so coconut-y which I love using in Summer! Urban Rituelle are an Australian company which is awesome, and they have a couple of different "Summer blends" which all sound so delicious. The Mango Milk one sounds so delicious.

The two Orly polishes I got are in 'Boho Bonnet' and 'Je'tamie'. (RRP $18.95 each). I always love receiving nail polish and these colours compliment each other nicely. I can't wait to play with these. Orly also very kindly threw in a bonus pedicure separator!

Also in the box was a donut bun maker and a really cute gift card from Hallmark with a chalkboard attached.

I absolutely loved last month's box and can't wait to start using all the items!

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig