Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Week in Pictures #41

I haven't done one of these posts in a little while, because truthfully I haven't been up to much that's worth taking photos of.

I've been working a lot, and it has been crazyyyy busy...


My hours over Christmas were extended to being up to almost full time. I don't mind working hard, and I love my job...but sometimes my feet really, really ache at the end of a long day and I don't enjoy that too much.


I've also been taking lots of time to visit my Dad and siblings. The walk between our houses is almost an hour long (3.5km each way), including an incrediblllllly steep hill (there is a difference of almost 40m height between the highest and lowest points of this hill). But, parts of the walk is along the water which is always nice, and I always feel particularly good about myself after that damn hill. 


My little brother moved back home this week, after spending a year living with our mum in Queensland. Needless to say, I am really happy he is back home :) He also brought his little doggy, Charlie, home too. 


I've been eating so many mangoes lately, I'm surprised I haven't turned into a mango! 
Found a great sandwich place near work as well, that have gluten free bread AND don't charge extra for it. Win! 


Had my last pole class for the year last week, which is sad. So I'm putting in effort to actually practice at home. I finally accomplished my caterpillar. Check out this video for a visual. It also left me with a few bruises, which is funny because I never bruise from pole. 

I took a workshop with the amazing Sergia Anderson and learnt some fun new things. Loved her energy, and her salsa-style warm ups! 


J has really been enjoying the Advent calendar I put together for him (the actual calendar I bought from kikki.K, I just put the gifts in). I've been enjoying my Lindt advent calendar. 
(I love Christmas!)
I've also really been enjoying the second book in the 'Game of Thrones' series. I'm finding this one a lot easier to get through than the first one, and am absolutely devouring it. 

What have you been up to / reading / eating lately?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig