Thursday, December 12, 2013

Haul: Priceline 40% off Sale


Recently, Priceline had a 40% off all cosmetics sale. There were some fantastic deals to be had, but rather than head on in store (and risk overspending and impulse buying) I selected a few products online that I had been wanting to try for a while. This also meant that I didn't have to leave the house on my day off, which was also a win because I was feeling particularly lazy that day.


I finally got around to picking up Revlon Colourstay foundation and the Australis Curve Ink Eyeliner. I've used them both quite a bit the past few days and have to say; I love the coverage of the foundation even though it seems to have broken me out a bit, and I love the formulation of the curve eyeliner. I struggle a bit putting it on my left eye...I thought the curve is supposed to make application easier? Or does the fault lie with me? I'm not too sure. Any thoughts? 


I picked up the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip crayon in Red Sunrise and me oh my do I love this product! I've received compliments every day that I've worn it...the first application tends to wear off kind of quickly, but upon re-application it stays quite nicely for a few hours. 

I also got another of Rimmel's Lasting Finish by Kate, this time in number 11. Sadly, when it arrived it had all melted and gone a bit gross so I need to get that exchanged. 

The Lipstick Mattifying Base from Australis was really interesting, so I grabbed that too. (at 40% off, how could I not?) Haven't tried it yet but will keep you updated once I do. 



I decided to try out Maybelline's Line Express Eyeliner and got another one of their Colour Tattoo's. I love the normal range, so thought I'd try out the metal range; I went for Inked in Pink which is a gorgeous rosey colour.

Did you pick up anything from the 40% off Priceline sale?
post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig