Monday, March 10, 2014

My Week in Pictures #46

Uni is very much back in session. Although I've been super busy this week, I've tried to take some time out here and there to enjoy myself.

 photo IMG_20140306_110544_zps914a4b98.jpg

On Thursday, I headed back to Sydney in the car with Brad and Ellie to see Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age. Of course I had to break out the old, distressed NOFX shirt. The gaping holes make it nice and airy when in moshpits. Anyway, NIN and QOTSA were playing at the Entertainment Centre, which is super confusing to drive to apparently. 

 photo IMG_20140306_183621_zpsdfb983c9.jpg

We accidentally took a detour onto the Sydney Harbour Bridge and ended up in North Sydney. We promptly turned around, and luckily we made it right on time...

 photo IMG_20140307_092603_zps97916eb2.jpg  photo IMG_20140307_093451_zpsfce01131.jpg

Both bands were incredible, and although it was my third time seeing NIN, and my second seeing QOTSA, I would absolutely see both again and again. And again.

 photo IMAG0151_zpsd9900771.jpg  photo IMAG0150_zps6894cb66.jpg photo IMAG0155_zps3c68134b.jpg

On Saturday night, Dad took me and my siblings out to Rocksia for dinner to celebrate my new job.
I tried oysters for the first time in years and honestly, wasn't too fussed about them. Very salty, sea-watery taste. They taste disgusting with cheese, by the way. J had ribs three ways for his main, and I had a lamb shank in red wine sauce. I'd been looking forward to eating this all week, and sadly it was over-cooked and a bit of a let down.

 photo IMG_20140308_163446_zps482f4bbb.jpg

Dad kindly donated his old fridge to us which was nice. We spent our Saturday afternoon after I finished work scrubbing it down. It's now sparkly white again, and looking a lot more organised (and a little more sparse) than our old fridge. It is a lot bigger than our old one too, which meant we had to re-shuffle our kitchen furniture around to make everything fit. We took this opportunity to get through a heap of organising. I'm in love with our neat kitchen now. 
 photo IMAG0160_zpsa7dbfbc9.jpg

And we finished off the week with a Sunday Roast Pork. Yumyumyum.

What did you get up to this week?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig