Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Daiso Beauty Haul


A couple of weeks ago I had to head into the city to pick up some uni textbooks. As I was walking to the bus stop, I passed a Daiso. I still had some time to spare, so thought I'd head on in. J and I checked out the one in Parramatta back in December, but I thought I'd give it another go. If you're not familiar, Daiso is basically a 100 yen Japanese store, where absolutely everything is $2.80. I picked up a bunch of things to help me organise some things at home, (more on that later) as well as picking up a few beauty items. 

I'm not going to lie, I am a little wary of $2.80 make-up, and wasn't quite game enough to try it. So instead I picked up some lashes:



I also grabbed a bottle of the famous brush cleanser. I'm happy with the cleanser I currently use for my brushes, but for $2.80...how could you not pick it up to try it? What can I say? I am a weapon of massive consumption.


I also picked up these cute nail stickers. I think the lace design is really cute, and can't wait to play with it and show you all how it turns out! 

What are your top Daiso picks?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig