Monday, March 17, 2014

My Week in Pictures #47

Bit of a quiet one this week...


On Monday I had to go into the city for work, and walking through Hyde Park was such a treat. The weather was absolutely stunning, and the sky was such a bright blue. This put me in such a good mood for the rest of the afternoon. 



I've been dedicating a lot of practice time to the Jade split lately, even though I'm so far away from my splits on the ground. I think it's really paying off. I'm far from completely flat, but check out this picture for how far I've come. This thrills me to bits because I have absolutely no patience, especially when it comes to stretching. Progress shots like this make it so worth it. 

 

Back at uni, and hence, back to studying on trains. 
J and I had a 'date night' on Saturday, and went to see Wolf of Wall Street at George St Cinemas. 
I absolutely loved, loved, loved the film. Cannot sing its praises loud enough. Although, it was so intense, and had me on the edge of my seat for the whole film that I found the ending a bit of a let down. I've downloaded the ebook now, which will be interesting because I've only heard bad things about it. 


Found this little guy sucking up juices from the flowers on our basil plant and I just had to photograph him. 


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig