Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Lipstick Tag


I was so, so excited when I saw that suelovexx tagged me to write up this post. Lippies have always been my favourite makeup product, so yeah, look. I am happy I now have an excuse to write up this post ahhahaha. 

1. How many lipsticks do you own? 
This is really embarassing. Over 50. not including lipglosses or lipbalms. 

2. What was the first lipstick you owned? 
I honestly have no idea whatsoever. Probably one my mum passed on to me for dress ups when I was a kid. We always had some to play with, although I was pretty terrible at applying it, and would get it all over my lips. I remember one time Mum told us we were going to Coles in about 15 minutes. So I thought I'd "get ready" like an adult, as you do. And for some reason, that just meant putting on bright red lipstick. That day I did apply it really well (for a little kid without a mirror), and I think I was allowed to wear it to the shops, after I complained when I was told to take it off. I was pretty happy that day. 

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
MAC have some beautiful finishes. Unfortunately I only own one MAC lippy. This is a really hard question. I don't like to play favourites. Although I do really like Maybelline's lippies. 


4. What is your most worn lipstick?
Uhhhhhhm, my top three are: Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple and Berry Smoothie, and Maybelline ColourSensational in Are You Red-dy

5. What is your favourite finish? 
I really agree with Sue, in that I mostly look for whether or not it's hydrating and how long lasting it is, rather than what the finish is. 

6. What was the last lipstick you bought? 
I haven't actually bought any in a while. I think it might have been a Maybelline Colour Whisper in 'Who Wore it Red-er'

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? 
3.... I just dug out the Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple, and I have a Bourjois Colour Boost in Red Sunrise, and a Nivea lip balm.

8. What is your favourite red lip colour? 
This is probably the hardest question, ever. Red is my favourite shade, so it's really hard for me to pick a favourite. I recently did a post on my top 6 reds though, so you can read that here


9. How do you store your lipsticks? 
I store all my make-up in a chrome drawer set I got from officeworks, and all my lip products live in one drawer of that. They are currently sorted by product type with little containers I got from Daiso, and with the old Bellabox containers. 

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after? 
I am waiting impatiently for the new Revlon Lip Butters to finally hit stores. The display has been empty for weeks now and it is killing me. 
I would love to own some more MAC lippies, and YSL and Chanel are both also on my wishlist. Unfortunately I cannot justify that expense at this stage of my life, so maybe one day, but not today. 

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig