Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Her Fashion Box: February

I was really surprised last month to come home to a smaller package than expected sitting on my doorstep, and much to my surprise, the HFB box was a little smaller than normal.


We got a copy of the latest 'Shop til you Drop' magazine, which I wasn't too fussed about, especially as it counted as one of the 'on trend items'. 


Overall though, the box was still good value, with 5 beauty items being included. 


First up, the Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Laquer Stain. I got a really deep red, which I'm stoked about as it will make the most perfect winter vampy lip. I wasn't too fussed about the Urban Rituelle Petit Parfum in Vanilla. Vanilla is such a boring scent, and this has a sickly sweet synthetic smell to it. I'll probably chuck it in my handbag for desperate times.


We also got a 97mL can of Bondi Sands tanning spray. I'm not really into tanning, but I've heard so many good things about Bondi Sands, and this is in my colour so I may as well give it a try. I was really happy to see the Chap Stick Day & Night Lip Balms. Chap Stick is such a trusted brand, and one I have plenty of products from so I'm really keen to try the night repair treatment. 
Also, (not pictured) we received a sample of Shadow Shields, which are little polyester strips you pop under your eye to prevent fallout when doing your eye makeup. What a genius idea!! 


The two main fashion items this month were this matching set of dainty necklaces and bracelets. I think the colours are really pretty and will work with almost any outfit.
post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig