Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Week in Pictures #9





1. My sister graduated on Monday! I headed back to my old high school and watched the graduation assembly.
2. I took her out to lunch afterwards at The Post Cafe. 
3. Headed into the State Library to get some much-needed uni work done. Got there and realised I left my pencil case sitting at home. Asked the information desk if I could borrow a pen, and they gave me a blunt pencil instead. 
4. Got suckered into buying this. Damn you Body Shop salesperson! It was the hand massage that got me.
5. Bought some travel sized containers to empty all my lotions and potions into for when I travel to Dubbo.
6. Rommy helping me out with the washing
7. Taught myself this move this week. I have no idea what it's name is. 
8. This is a Mermaid. Have been doing it for a while, but I think it's really pretty. 
9. Went out to dinner with my Dad, sister and J on Friday night. Bruschetta for an appetiser. 
10. Dad's lamb souvlaki. J and I shared the meat platter, but the photo didn't turn out that great. 
11. Went to the filming of Gruen Planet on Tuesday night!
12. And ran into Kirryn from Teacup Grunge!!! Not even kidding, this was probably the highlight of my week. Kirryn is super friendly, and is moving to Sydney so I'm really excited to hang out with her even more! It's kinda super weird meeting people you know from the interwebz; you know all about them, yet that's the first time you've met them? Strange. Anyway - Kirryn, if you're reading this: it was so nice meeting you!


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig