Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Week in Pictures #6

Another week has already flown by and we're in SEPTEMBER.
Isn't that just ridiculous!?

I've been up to a fair bit this week...

J's parent's gave me some money for my birthday and I used it to purchase this Tony Bianco bag, which arrived in the mail this week:



Isn't it gorgeous? I'm SO impressed with the shipping - I ordered it on Wednesday afternoon and the postman brought it to me on Friday morning. For free shipping that is seriously impressive!


I also went out to lunch with my mum at Celini's on Friday.


Mum had the haloumi plate (on the left) and I got the eggs benedict (classic Michaela order - on the right). I had serious lunch envy after seeing hers arrive though - will definitely be ordering that one next time!

I also got some more birthday presents this week!
This is what Brad and Cailin got me:

 An absolutely gorgeous Wedgwood tea and saucer set - with some of their fine tea thrown in!

I am so smitten with it - I think it's just adorable.

And Beth was super generous and got me:

 

Versace Bright Crystal Perfume and a year's Vogue subscription! I think magazine subscriptions are such a genius idea for gifts. As for the perfume - I adore this scent! It's a little bit florally but not overpoweing. It's quite feminine and I would say it's quiet a young scent but it is really delicious. I wore it the day she gave it to me - spritzed some on my wrist at lunch and it lasted well into the night so I'm really loving that. 

Also thought I'd photograph this card she gave me as well - because it is hilarious:

 


I have also thoroughly been enjoying snuggles with Rommy-cat and eating semi-dried tomatoes with laughing cow cheese on crackers as an after dinner snack.

And lastly - today is Father's day! (In Australia anyway). 

 




My daddy-o on the left over there. 
I went around and visited my dad - I am so skint at the moment so got him a couple of bars of chocolate, some socks and a 5pack of Extra chewing gum (mainly to replace all the pieces I've eaten over the years). I also bought some ingredients and made mini pavlovas:


 


I think they turned out really well, and they were really delicious. Dad went out of his way though to tell me how ungrateful he was for my efforts, and left me feeling like I shouldn't have even bothered. 

What did you get up to for Father's Day? What's your favourite thing to snack on?

post signature
Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig