Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Spring! - Fashion Inspiration

How great has the weather in Sydney been lately? In my opinion, Mid-20's are the optimum temperature - the "Goldilock" temperature; not too hot / not too cold. Just warm enough.

Anyway, it's got me thinking about a new S/S 2012 Wardrobe. I don't currently have a lot of colour in my wardrobe, and most of my clothes are geared around A/W. So for that reason, I've been procrastinating like a motherlover having a bit of a play on Polyvore and cooking up some inspirational moodboards to get me in the mood for Spring dressing! I don't have very much any money at the moment, so for now these are just ideas, but hopefully soon I'll be able to save a bit of money and get some more season-appropriate clothing.


Spring has sprung


spring


What key pieces are in your Spring / Summer wardrobe?



 post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig