Friday, March 29, 2013

A plea of sorts...

Yesterday the People's Choice round in the Best Australian Blogs (held by the Australian Writers Centre) competition opened, and I am one of the blogs in the running to win!

So I really need your help!

I would love if you could take a few quick seconds to vote for me (it is actually so quick). Just go to page 5 of the survey, under T-Z and find "Where is my mind?" (hit up CTRL+F on your keyboard to find it quicker), tick the box and then fill in your deets (so they know I'm not spamming entries). Make sure you fill the survey right to the end to ensure your vote is counted.
Everybody across the world can enter, so I'd love if my international readers voted for me too :)

VOTE FOR ME HERE!
(voting closes on Tuesday, 30th April)


If you have voted for me, thanks so much - I realllllly appreciate it :)

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig