Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review: Searo Nail Colour Dry Spray



J bought me this for Christmas last year, and after using it consistently for about three months now, I thought I should share the amazing-ness with you. 


Firstly; this product is Japanese. I have no idea where J bought it from (although I have asked him several times, he cannot remember the store name for the life of him - bless! It was from somewhere in Canberra, though) and I haven't been able to track it down on ebay, or Amazon. I also haven't been able to find much information about the company or the product, so that kinda sucks. I'm guessing a Japanese website somewhere has to have more information. 




The can is 75mL, and just like the name suggests, you use it to dry your nailpolish. It has a "three year shief life" according to the back, but I'm guessing they mean shelf life. So that's pretty decent, and you won't have to worry about it expiring on you any time soon. As for longeivity, I've been using it on and off (mostly on) since Christmas and I think I have about half a can left. Admittedly, it is kinda hard to tell with aerosols. 

So the big question - does it work? I am a super skeptic, and the first time I used it, it didn't work. I was incredibly disappointed. But, I gave it another shot, sprayed it a little further away and BINGO, guys we have a winner! 

I've found it works best when sprayed about 10 cm away from a nail that's had about 3-5 minutes air-dry time. I spray it for about 2 seconds on each nail, and BAM just like that my nailpolish is dry to the touch. No smudging.

This product is HG-worthy; it cuts my nailpolish-drying time down by like 75%, and time is money, peeps! 

I'm dreading the day it runs out, because I have no idea where to pick up a replacement. Next time we head to Canberra I'm just going to have to stake out all the stores there for it. 

Have you used a nail drying spray before? Do you read Japanese?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig