Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Week in Pictures #26



I went back to Uni last week, was late to buy my textbooks and already I'm behind on my readings. It is for this reason that I'm also behind on blogging. I swear, I'm just trying to work out a routine. I thought I'd be able to get two posts up today, but after getting home at 9.30 from my second job, then having a shower and sitting down for half an hour the night's already mostly escaped me. I'm not going to make promises for this week but my aim is to go back to posting every day (except Sunday). I have a stack of posts planned out, it's just trying to find the daylight to photograph for them that's keeping me from posting.

So to my new followers; please stick around. I am usually a much more dependable blogger than this.
To my old followers; thanks for still coming by to check me out. My organisation is shitty at the moment and that's not really an excuse. But I'm sorry. 

My apologies if you follow me on Instagram as you may have already seen those photos, but this is what I got up to this week:

 

Playing this and reading this. I have Tomb Raider to thank for my love of games; when I was really young my mum used to play the original TR, and I'd watch and if I was really good she'd let me have a turn. I've played every TR game that has come out, and loved them all most of them. This one is actually really amazing. Amazing graphics, amazing story, amazing fun. I've only played it once (again...the whole I-have-no-time thing) but I love it, and am dying to get back into it when I have a spare hour or two. 

A Clockwork Orange has been keeping me company on the train to uni. I'm only a few pages out from the end and am really enjoying it. It took me a while to get into, because it's a strange style of writing and there are a lot of made-up words (ETA: One of my instagram followers has informed me the words are actually Russian slang, not made-up words) which take some time to learn but overall it's a good read.

 

I went and visited my mum and little brother (although he's not so little anymore!) this weekend in QLD. To say I miss them is an understatement. We spent lots of time together, ate lots and talked heaps. Mum bought my little brother a puppy dog for his birthday (see above!). He's just the cutest, tiniest little fluff-ball. He's a shnoodle, which is a shitzu x poodle and his name is Charlie.

My little bro and I went out for a walk, and I made him snap some street pole shots for me...

 

Bonus points for creativity with that tree? I thought it was funny. 

I was actually quite busy last week, with lots of meeting up with friends and running around. I unfortunately didn't take many photos of my escapades. That being said, I have a new phone now. It's a lot quicker than my old one and actually takes decent photos. So I'll be able to bug even more friends when we go out for coffee. (pleeeease, just one more shot of your coffee!)

How do you deal with your routine changing? Hopefully a lot better than me, which is to freak out and cry to my boyfriend about everything I have to do, rather than actually do it.

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig