Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Face of the Day

With the purchase of the Australis Curved Ink Eyeliner, I've been getting back into the winged eye a little bit this Summer. 

For this eye look I used a mix of colours from my Inglot palette and the Naked 1 palette:

You don't need to tell me how badly I need to book an appointment for those eyebrows...



I think what's interesting is how much 'fresher' the whole face look becomes with the addition of red lips:


I've used the Make Up Store Micronized Compact Powder in Chocolate as a contour powder, and NYX blush in Mocha.
My foundation is Revlon ColourStay for Normal/Dry skin in 150 Buff.


I have filled my brows in with The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit in 01 Blonde.
Undereye cirlces concealed courtesy of Revlon Photoready Concealer in 003 Light Medium
Lips coloured in with Bourjois Colour Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in 01 Red Sunrise.


Weirdo head tilt courtesy of bad camera angles.

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig