Tuesday, January 21, 2014

OOTD: Red Dress

 

I picked this dress up off the sale racks at Sportsgirl about six months ago. My body is long, so I struggle to find cinched dresses that sit 'right' on me...they should sit around your waist, but on me they always sit a little closer to my hips. This dress isn't quite perfect in that regard (although it does come close!), but the side panelling definitely helps make it more flattering. 

 

 

I love the length of it, and the way it can easily look so different depending on what shoes I pair it with. We were doing a lot of walking this day, so I chose to wear combat boots. 


I love the neckline, and the way my necklace sits on it...


I also love that up close you can see the intricate flower detaling in the fabric, making it more than just a standard red dress. 


Quilted Doc Martens....these are probably my favourite shoes at the moment. Bit of a shame they're slightly uncomfortable in the heat...

post signature

SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig