Thursday, January 30, 2014

The TMI Tag

I've been loving watching the video of this tag go around youtube, and thought I'd have a go at it because it looked fun. Funnily enough, answering the questions in written form kind of reminds me of the Myspace days.... *nostalgia*

HERE WE GO! 

THE QUESTIONS

1: What are you wearing? 
A pyjama shirt I got in a magazine and some red shorts I stole off a friend in year 11.

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes, I've been in love twice. Once as a teenager with my first boyfriend.
And I'm incredibly lucky to be in love today with J!

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yes, as a teenager with my first boyfriend. We were together for quite a while until one day out of the blue when he decided he didn't want to be together anymore. It broke my heart, I think mostly because it came completely unexpectedly. But I learnt a lot about myself, and about others through that and I did get over it pretty quickly.

4: How tall are you? 
5 feet 9 and a half!

5: How much do you weigh? 
I actually have no idea. I don't keep a set of scales in the house because if I do I obsess over that number way too much. And when I get weighed at the doctor's I turn around. Honestly, the number you weigh is really only an indication of your relationship with gravity. It doesn't tell you anything about muscle / fat density or the condition of your health and blah blah blah. It's better not knowing.

6: Any tattoos? 
Yes, I have one on my back. I really want to get another one, but they're so expensive and every time I save up for it I end up needing to spend that money on an electricity bill or something.

7: Any piercings? 
I have 10 piercings. Again, there's a few more I want, haha.

8: OTP? 
No idea what this is.

9: Favourite show? 
This is a hard one! I love Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Nip/Tuck... and then there's some that will always be favourites, like Friends, Boston Legal, SVU, Gilmore Girls, Weeds, Scrubs, Metalcolaypse.

10: Favourite bands? 
Metallica, Children of Bodom are probs my all time favourites.

11: Something you miss? .
I miss my Nan and Pop quite a lot.

12: Favourite song?
Nahhh, not one particular favourite. It used to be 'Hero of the Day' by Metallica. But I don't know anymore.

13: How old are you? 
21!

14: Zodiac sign? 
Leo

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Someone with a good sense of humour, who is kind and thoughtful.

16: Favourite Quote? 
Toss up between 'Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero', which is the final line in a poem by Horace. It means 'Seize the day and put no trust in tomorrow'. And I also really like 'Nothing of me is original, I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known'

17: Favourite actor? 
Hmmmm. I really like Leo Di Caprio, Angelina Jolie, Emma Thompson...I like Bruce Willis and a million other people I'm sure I'm forgetting

18: Favourite color? 
Red

19: Loud music or soft? 
Loud

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
Nowhere in particular?

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
Ages.. I wish I showered less but I take a good 20 minutes. It's like I just don't know how to be quick!

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
I give myself about an hour, and that's with a lot of faffing about. I can be ready in 5 minutes

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Yep

24: Turn on?
Hmm. I like messy hair that kinda sticks up all over the place, and slim guys with a bit of muscle definition.

25: Turn off? 
Arrogance. Bad breath?

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
I'm just going to change this to why I started to blog... because I had a couple of friends doing it, and I loved reading their blogs so I decided to start writing my own.

27: Fears? 
I'm scared of mice. I really, really hate the little critter monsters.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
Hmm. I cried last week when I was really sick hahaha.
I never used to be a big crier but I think as I'm getting older I'm getting more emotional. I kind of hate it.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
This morning to J as he left for work :)

30: Meaning behind your blog Name? 
It's the name of a Pixies song I really like

31: Last book you read? 
Barracuda by Christos Tsiolkas. I really enjoyed it!

32: The book you're currently reading?
Game of Thrones 3.1!

33: Last show you watched? 
J and I were watching 'I Shouldn't Be Alive' a couple of nights ago. It wasn't a particularly good episode.

34: Last person you talked to? 
J, as he left for work this morning.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
J, my boyfriend. These questions are making me sound like I don't have any other friends hahaha.

36: Favourite food? 
I'm really loving summer fruits and lots of veggies at the moment.

37: Place you want to visit?
So many places I want to visit! I want to travel to America, and Japan and Europe.

38: Last place you were? 
At the law firm I'm interning at.

39: Do you have a crush?
Nope...I'm in loveeeeeeee

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
This morning, to J as he left for work ahahahha.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
I actually have no idea. I don't get insulted too easily.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Berry flavours

43: What instruments do you play?? 
Sadly, none at the moment. I played guitar for like 6 years, but I haven't picked it up in a while. I really want to get back into that.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
I have so many sentimental pieces of jewellery that mean a lot to me, so it's hard to pick a favourite. I love the necklace J bought me for my 17th birthday, I love my Nan's rings, I love the jewellery I got for my 21st - the pearl set from my mum, a ring from my bestie and a gold bracelet from my dad.

45: Last sport you played? 
Soccer, a few years ago. I hate team sports, and much prefer to do solo physical activity. I used to referee soccer because I love the game, but hated playing it. I tend to stick to pole dancing and yoga these days. And sometimes running.

46: Last song you sang?
I think Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey
 
47: Favourite chat up line?
I have never used a chat up line, and I hate it when they're used on me.
But it's always nice having a stranger come up and say how beautiful you are that they just had to stop and say hello. I think that's a nice chat up line hahahaha.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Last night I hung out with J and his best mate G. We played some Settlers of Catan and had dinner. It was good, we haven't done that in a while. 


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig