Monday, February 3, 2014

January Favourites


1 month down, 11 more to go! 

I've kept my product use fairly basic the past month. Either it's been too hot for me to bother, or I've just been lazy. 

Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream has been amazing for those lazy mornings. I really like this for smoothing out my skin-tone without the hassle of blending and effort that foundation requires. I use my fingers to apply this, meaning I also don't have to worry about making sure I have a clean brush! 

Bioderma's Crealine H20 micellar water has been another favourite. I've discussed this product before, and have been loving it for a quick way to wipe off my make-up when I first get home in the afternoon. That way I can focus on properly cleaning my face later when I'm in the shower, but I'm not wearing make up just for the sake of it. I picked up two bottles of this in Priceline's recent 40% off skincare sale. 

I've been leaving the Urban Rituelle Lip Balm in Passionfruit on my desk, and I find that by doing that I'm a lot more likely to use it. I received this last month in the Her Fashion Box. Although I wasn't using this for the whole month, I've used it every day since I got it! I love how creamy the texture of it is, and the smell is amazing! 


When I was younger, I wore red nailpolish almost exlcusively. I then stopped wearing it for a few years, but recently I've gotten back into it. I've been wearing a lot of Revlon's Fire Fox, part of their matte suede collection. I love the colour of this polish, and I love that it dries to a matte finish. However, this does mean you can't put a top coat over the top, which means it doesn't last as long. So that's kind of annoying. 

I am so, so happy that us Aussie girls now have an easy way to get our hands on NYX, since Target started stocking them. I picked up this blush in Mocha, and think it's really pretty. It's pretty pigmented, so I blend it out with a some setting powder after applying it. 

Sunglasses are a pretty staple Summer item. This is my first pair of 'real' sunglasses...ones that haven't cost me $20 from either the markets or those little shopping centre stalls. I love aviators, and I love the quality of this pair from Ray-Ban. The frame is really sturdy, the glass is a high quality and I'm so in love with them! 


Swatch of the NYX blush, and the Maybelline BB Cream.

What has been your favourite products this past month?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig