Sunday, February 16, 2014

Smokey, Sultry Cat-Eye

There's something universally flattering about a well-done cat eye. I love winged eyeliner, and rely on it often to easily 'class up' my make up when I'm in a rush. 
I've been playing around quite a bit with blending and the different definition that can be achieved with eyeshadow. My beloved Inglot neutrals palette was used to create this eye look, which kind of came about by accident.



I used the darker shades in the palette to outline my cat eye, to give me a guide when I would later go back and outline it with liquid liner. But then I decided I kind of liked it without that harsh line. 



I think it creates a softer, more sultry cat eye.

What do you think?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig