Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oh At Long Last!!

After months and months of pining away, I have finally, finally, got my hands on this sweet baby...


Oh far out is it beautiful.
Featuring 8 matte shades and 8 shimmers I really think this is THE all rounder palette. This is the one that fits almost every occasion, every look, every hope and dream you could ever have. (okay I may have made up that last bit).



Housed in a really sleek, black case this palette would be perfect for travelling.
In fact, I am travelling next week and it will be accompanying me for the ride.
I've been loving playing with this the past couple of weeks, and am thinking I will do a post about the different eye looks I've created with it.
Perhaps a more extensive review? Let me know what you'd like to read about. I've had this about two weeks now, and just couldn't keep quiet about it anymore, I'm just that excited.



Guys, I think it's love.

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig