Tuesday, February 11, 2014

L'occitane Lovable Shea Collection


L'occitane are one of my favourite, favourite skincare brands. Their products are so decadent, I always feel so lush and special when I use them. 
I also love the mini collections L'occitane release; at the moment you can purchase this loveable shea collection for $50, or for $25 when you spend $60. I picked up some stuff for my brother for his birthday, so was eligible for the offer. I love shea and thought this was really good value for the products you get.


You can choose the colour of the little bag it all comes in; I went with purple. The bag seems to be made from cotton and seems pretty durable, I think it would be good for travelling. 



Inside the pack you get a full sized shea butter hand cream, a 10mL shea butter foot cream, a 75mL shea butter ultra rich body lotion, a 74mL shea butter ultra rich shower cream and a 100g milk extra-gentle soap.

I've only tried out a few of the products, but I love the creamy scent of the shea butter. Of course, the entire range is super hydrating; I love the body lotion and the hand cream. I'm yet to try the other three products, but I feel like they'll probably be just as amazing. I'm thinking of maybe saving them for when the weather cools down a little.

I think this little set would make a fantastic V-day gift, or even for mother's day! (because that will surely be here before we know it eep!)

Have you tried the shea butter collection from L'occitane before?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig