Thursday, June 19, 2014

Midi Ring Love


I am obsessed with midi rings lately. I think they look so cute, and there's so many different designs out there. The obsession started with the infinity ring above, which I got in my Her Fashion Box when I first signed up. I then picked up a couple more on sale at Lovisa. 


On my nails in these photos are the Revlon Parfumerie nail polish in Bordeaux (the red) and Spun Sugar (silver). I picked these two colours up in a two pack at Target on sale for $10. Considering they retail for $15 each, that was a bargain too good to pass up!

I just want to go out and get more!

What are your thoughts on midi rings? Do you wear them?


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig