Thursday, April 3, 2014

OOTD: A Little Bit of Colour


The weather has just been so nice lately! I'm glad the rain is staying away, and it's feeling more like Spring than Autumn. 

This skirt screams warm weather to me, and it makes me happy whenever I wear it. 
So happy in fact, that I could do a little dance...


Okay, I'm sorry. My GIF making skills abilities are terrible. 

Anyway, surprisingly the only black in this outfit was my boots! Even the guy at the uni coffee-shop had something to say about it. "Michaela! I've never seen you in so much colour! Are you feeling okay?" 
Very funny. 


Top: K-mart
Skirt: Alice in the Eve / General Pants
Boots: Dotti


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig