Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dermalogica Haul!



When I got the email in my inbox that BrandsExclusive were having a sale on Dermalogica, I jumped right on that. Dermalogica are one of my favourite skincare brands because their products just work.



I picked up this normal/dry skin kit. It contains a 50mL special cleansing gel, a 10mL gentle cream exfoliant, a skin hydrating masque (sample size), a 50mL multi-active toner, a 22mL skin smoothing cream and a 4mL intensive eye repair. Part of the reason I got this was because it had products I already know and love, and in a convenient travel size. I also really wanted to try the gentle cream exfoliant, so I thought this would be a good way to trial it before plunging in and buying the whole thing.



I also bought a 250mL size of the ultracalming cleanser. Although I love the special cleansing gel, this one is also recommended for my skin type so I thought I'd try it out.

And I picked up a 150mL bottle of precleanse. I love this oil cleanser for removing my make-up, and the smallest amount goes such a long way so I know this bottle will last for ages!

What are your favourite Dermalogica product?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig