Thursday, April 24, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Is it Even Autumn?

Yesterday I headed out to Newtown to catch up with a good friend of mine who has been in India the past few weeks!


I decided to wear this crop top I picked up on sale at Dotti a few days ago.
I love the cut out at the front, and the black and white print. I also like that it's quite fitted.


I paired it with a black high waisted pleather skirt, and some black stockings to take the 'chill factor' into account. It was such a warm day, I definitely did not even need the stockings and kind of regretted wearing them.


On a completely unrelated note, it was really hard finding adequate lighting without shadows in my backyard to take these photos. Damn you afternoon sunshine! 



post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig