Saturday, April 5, 2014

Haul & Swatches: Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm


HOORAY! THEY ARE FINALLY HERE! 

I was so excited for these Revlon colourburst matte balms to come out, I could barely contain my disappointment at the display shelves that were empty for weeks leading up to their arrival. When they finally arrived I took advantage of a couple of Priceline offers (namely their buy 1 get 1 free, and a couple of coupons) and picked up these four pretties. 


I picked up Shameless, Elusive, Complex and Standout. 

I've only tried out 3 of the 4, so there will absolutely be a more comprehensive review (with lip swatches) coming later. So far I can say though that although I have loved the colours (overall), I am a bit disappointed with the inconsistency in quality. For instance, Complex clings to dry patches on your lips like a newborn monkey clings to its mother monkey (thanks J for that one!) Shameless is a gorgeous colour but slips and slides and is very high maintenance. 

(Top to bottom: shameless, elusive, complex, standout)


That being said, the colours ARE gorgeous.

Have you tried any of the matte balms yet?


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig