Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Conference Haul!

A few weeks ago, J went away to a conference for work. I was pretty happy when he returned because he came bearing gifts (and of course because he was back at home)!! These were little samples and bits and pieces he received in a 'goodie bag' when they got to their hotel.


Aerogard Insect Repellant Gel (75mL)
I'm mildly allergic to mozzies, and get big welts when I get bitten so this is always good to have on hand! 

Nivea for Men Sensitive Protect Antiperspirant (22g)
I don't even care that this is for men, I claimed it anyway. Travel sized deodorants and anti-perspirants are great for throwing in my gym bag or my pole bag. 

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion (29mL)
I have used this moisturiser before and really like it, so always happy to have a travel sized version. I love this one in particular because it is for chapped or cracked skin, which is great for my eczema. I will throw this one in my handbag. 

Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream (2 x 3mL)
oh the dreaded sachet! This cream apparently exfoliates your feet and moisturises at the same time, making your feet gentle and smooth. 


Clear Scalp&Hair Beauty Therapy Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner (both 50mL) 
These are pretty much the perfect travel size shampoo and conditioner. Clear is a new brand on the market and I haven't had the chance to try their products yet.

Blistex Lip Radiance
Score! I love Blistex lip balms for when my lips are chapped so I was pretty happy to receive this. I love that it has SPF 15 too, as well as a touch of colour. 

Glam Manicare Express Nail Wraps
So the designs on these are not normally something I would go for (especially the funky coloured one). That being said nail wraps are expensive so I'm pretty happy I can try these ones out and then if I like them I can buy designs I actually would wear! 


Vaseline Health Radiance Ultimate 10 Anti-Ageing Lotion (25mL)
this bottle is so, so cute and tiny. I love trying out new moisturisers so it's good to get a good sample size like this one. 

Australis 10 hour wear waterproof eye pencil in Bombastic Bronze
I really can't say anything negative about getting this! This is a smooth, creamy eyeliner and is a really pretty colour. It's almost a shimmery brown, rather than a bronze. I've been eyeing these off in the shops so I'm pretty sure now I'll need to buy the rest of the range since I love this one so much! 


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig