Saturday, November 10, 2012

Nails of the Week #5


It is no secret that red is my absolute favourite colour. This is fast becoming one of my favourite nail colours for Spring / Summer. 
It's a much deeper red in person, and has a matte finish. I've never really worn a matte nailpolish before but I think I really like it - I just feel it makes the colour 'pop' a bit more. As you can see in the above picture, there is a slight glittery undertone. You can only really detect this in direct light, but it adds a bit of depth to the colour. 

This is number 507 from Revlon - Fire Fox:


What's your favourite nail-polish colour?
Have you tried a matte finish before? Thoughts?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig