Saturday, November 24, 2012

Lust Have It November!


Now I can't be 100% certain, but I think LHI might not be doing the three categories of boxes anymore - the card that comes with the box that contains the product info was really generalised and it didn't say which of the three boxes I received. Anyone have any thoughts on this? 
This month the products came in a bright blue makeup case - I love the colour and apparently this is the last month they're using these bags - next month is a "new range of collectible packaging", so I guess that's something to look forward to. 
Now onto what I received:


1. Modelco Fibre Lashxtend Mascara
RRP - $28. 
(no mention of size on the product info card or the product itself)

On first glance this appears to be a pretty standard mascara - the wand is nothing to write home about, so maybe it's all in the formula? They claim it gives a "false lash effect" but I haven't tested these claims yet so can't comment on whether they do or not. The side of the bottle has a small mirror which is a cute, yet probably slightly impractical, idea. 

2. Davroe Hair Wellness Smooth Sense Straightening Balm
125mL / 200g = $22.50

I received a 50g sample. This is used for straightening hair and taming flyaways - something I definitely have an issue with so I'm keen to give this a go. It has quite a florally scent, which is somewhat strange for a haircare product but isn't unpleasant. 

3. Face of Australia Purifying Cleansing Wipes
25 wipes = $4.95

I received a full size of this product. These wipes are alcohol free - which is cool if you're into that. I have tried one out, and although it did a pretty good job I still prefer the Biore wipes I use daily. These aren't completely useless though, so I will still use them up and are an excellent cheaper option. I would still wash my face after using though to ensure your face is thoroughly cleansed. 


4. Lomasi Pomegranate Body Creme
236 mL = $22.95

I received a 30mL sample of this. How funny this should arrive while I'm going through a pomegranate loving phase! Pomegranate has 3x the anti-oxidant power of green tea and it smells delicious. This moisturiser is quite lightweight and sinks in easily with a nice scent that's not too overpowering (but definitely smells like Summer!) I also really like the packaging - something about the matte black lid just looks so indulgent to me. This is quite expensive but I think it's nice as a "treat yourself" product. 

5. Star&Rose Hologram Tweezer
RRP = $9.94

I honestly wasn't expecting that much from these tweezers, but they do a pretty good job of grabbing onto those tiny little hairs and pulling them out. The design on them is pretty cute, and they're affordable! Win, win win. 

Overall...
I'm pretty happy with what I received in this month's LHI box. I think there was a good mix of make-up, hair care, skin care and body care and I will use the products I received (which for me - always means value). 

What did you receive in your LHI box?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig