Monday, November 19, 2012

My Week in Pictures #15

This past week gone has been really relaxing, and I didn't really get up to much at all, which is nice for a change!


My little sister had her year 12 formal on Thursday night! I did her make-up, and decided to go with a golden, bronzey eye with nude lips to complement her royal blue dress. She looked beautiful! 


I love this photo of her with Snookie, she has such a gorgeous natural smile! Speaking of, Snookie went back home to mum's on Saturday, but not before she slashed my face open:

Thoroughly unimpressed. 

On Sunday we headed off to Ikea and Bunnings. I have a really cool organising project we're currently working on and I can't wait to share it with you all. 
We also picked Rommy up some cat grass:

Nomnomnom. Poor kitty has also been throwing up since Thursday. It's suspected he may have eaten a bit of plastic, so his poor tummy is a bit irritated. We took him to the vet this morning, and  he should be fine. We had to fast him for the rest of today, which he was not pleased about at all. 

On to other news, I got some new pole moves down last night! This was the first time I attempted any of these, so I'm pretty fucking psyched I got them all! 
Check it out! 


 
Cross ankle release. 

 
Flatline! In the first photo, my arm creates a weird line, but I got it in the second one!

SUPERMAN! 

What did you achieve this week?
How much does it suck to have a sick pet?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig