Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Favourites!


On to my favourite products for December 2012! I had a lot of fun playing with colour this month - and that is exactly what make-up should be: fun! 

EYES AND LIPS

 

I was absolutely loving this Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Edgy Emerald. For my full review on Maybelline's Colour Tattoos, check out this post.
I used it mainly as a base / primer to this colour by Inglot, and found they look absolutely stunning together:

 

This eyeshadow, number D.S. 504 is incredibly pigmented, and really soft to work with. It blends easily and lasts for ages. It's a really bright green, with a hint of shimmer in it. The shimmery / glitter bits aren't chunky though, so you won't experience any fallout whilst applying. 


Burt's Bees Lifeguard's Choice: My pen-pal Siobhan sent me this after my Nan died, along with a bunch of other goodies to cheer me up (seriously - best pen-pal ever!?) I used this heappppps in December, especially in the mornings on the way to work. It has a slight peppermint taste which really reminds me of Christmas.

Duo Eyelash Glue for Sensitive Eyes: I bought this at IMATS earlier on in the year, and love it! I truly believe that the trick to applying false lashes is in the glue. This one dries quickly so you don't have to wait around forever to get that 'tacky-ness' (totally a word). I've worn lashes all day (12+ hours) with this glue, and it's help up well. 

Bloom Glitter Liquid Eyeliner in Lucky Star: I received this in the November Bellabox, and although I used it only once in December (on Christmas Day), it performed so well, and truly earned its spot in my favourites. The name "glitter liquid eyeliner" kinda freaked me out a bit - liquid eyeliner can be hard to apply at the best of times, and glitter is especially problematic at any point. The peeps at Bloom have done a great job with this. It's really easy to get a fine line while sweeping this on, and it dries really fast so you don't get that weird transfer on your upper eyelid. It lasted all day and provided a really nice shimmer to my eyeline. 


 CHEEKS:

 

This Sleek blush in Rose Gold is an absolutely stunning colour. A quick swipe of this across the apple of my cheeks really brightens up my entire complexion. I have loved this for Summer for faking a nice and healthy glow. 

 

I've also been loving this Revlon Photoready cream blush in Flushed Rougissant (200). It's surprisingly easy to apply and gives a natural 'just been running' flush. 

I received both of these in my blog swap with Jessie

HAIR AND BODY:


I am totally aware that I'm probably the last person to jump on board the 'sock bun' train. That being said - I reallllly don't know why I hesitated buying this little hair donut thing for $2 for so long. It is amazing at making my hair look chic and styled, and takes 2 minutes. This has been a lifesaver in the mornings before work. 

I've also been loving Lush's Ponche Shower Gel. After having it as a prize in my last giveaway, I went back and picked one up for myself. I just love how the citrus burst fills my entire shower. 

What were your favourites for the month of December?

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig