Monday, January 7, 2013

My Week in Pictures #20


Had brunch with my bestie Megan, and we exchanged our Christmas presents. How great are my gifts? She wrapped them in this really beautiful Christmas-y organza material. I really appreciate when people go to a lot of effort in making their gifts beautiful. Every year she also makes beautiful gift tags:


Also caught up with Bradley for lunch before work at a French cafe in the Rocks. 


The macaroons at this place were pretty amazing - and Brad taught me how to properly pronounce it (mac-a-ron...as opposed to mac-a-roon, which is a different biscuit entirely!)

What's your favourite cafe food? 

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig