Thursday, January 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Relaxed Brunch

This morning I went to lunch with my good friend, Meg.
The weather was really nice; warm, but with a nice breeze to keep you cool.
I decided to wear something relaxed and easy:


I picked up the scarf on sale at Dotti - it's really lightweight, and I think the colours make it perfect for warmer weather. 



Picked up these all-leather sandles for $30 at Freelance Shoes - what a bargain!



I went with light eye-makeup, but wore some natural-looking falsies to give my eyes a bit more of a "pop".
(excuse my messy eye-brows in that photo - they're in desperate need of a wax!)
I wore my hair wavy, which is really not something I do often at all. Even Meg commented on it!

- Top: Saba
- Scarf: Dotti
- Skirt: Jay Jays
- Shoes: "Human Premium" bought at Freelance Shoes.

post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig