Friday, October 12, 2012

My Debut Pole Performance...

Last Friday night my pole studio held its Open Night! This is basically a night run to showcase student and teacher performances, and show our family and friends what we get up to each week. They get a chance to spin around on the poles and see just how difficult it really is.

I performed for the first time, with my friend Laura. I thought I'd share some photos and the video of our performance from the night. All credit for photos and videos goes to Studio Verve. Check out their website here. If you're in Sydney and want to check them out there's details on their page and they're always running taster lessons so you can come try it out. Don't forget to tell them I sent you ;)

Copyright Studio Verve
Copyright Studio Verve
Copyright Studio Verve
Here's a snap from after the performance with Laura, myself and our amazing teacher, Jen.







post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig