Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Past (2) Week(s) in Pictures #10

So I didn't get to do this post last week, and have decided that instead this week I'll do two weeks worth of photos.

 

Top Row: On the 23rd of September, I headed down to Dubbo to referee the State Titles competition for a week. I didn't get back home until the 29th. The whole week was pretty regimented, including a bedtime at 10pm (which of course I got in trouble for breaking). Overall, it was a good learning experience but I didn't have the greatest time. I missed J and Rommy way too much. 
Second Row: I was planning on doing a heap of uni work while I was away, but because almost every waking hour was scheduled for us, I literally had no time. That meant that most of the past week was spent rushing through the mountain of assignments I had with little to no sleep. 
Third Row: New Stila products arrived in the mail while I was away! I've already started using the palette and I'm excited to let you all know about them!
Fourth Row: For J's birthday, his mate bought him a Slurpee machine. Although it takes a bit of manual work, it is pretty amazing. This was a red bull slurpee :)
Fifth Row: Lots of practice last week for my pole performance! I performed at my studio's open night on Friday, the 5th October. It was so nerve-racking, but I'm pretty glad I did it. I think I might do it again! All of the performers received a gift certificate as a thankyou from the studio owner and instructors! I thought this was so lovely - I was totally not expecting it, and definitely appreciate it. 
Sixth Row: To top off a busy and stressful past two weeks, I came down with Tonsillitis on Thursday night. (Yes, this means I performed while having tonsillitis) Luckily it hasn't lasted too long, but I'm glad that it's almost over. 

Have you ever performed in front of a crowd before? What are your best tips for beating nervousness?


post signature

Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest | Hellocotton | Bloglovin
SHARE:
© Where is my mind?. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig